St Paulus - Grade 7
Grade 7 learners are given every opportunity to prepare themselves academically, spiritually, culturally and emotionally for high school.
There are three Grade 7 classes. Subjects for Grade 7 are: English, Afrikaans, Mathematics, Natural Science, Social Sciences, Sepedi, Art, Computers, Life Orientation, Media, Religious Education, Design and Technology, Drama and Physical Education.
Functions and Outings
Some of the activities that the Grade 7s might participate in during the year are: Mathematics Olympiads, the Akademiese Affies Sewekamp, Interschool Quiz, Science Fair, the Abe Bailey Speech Competition, just to name a few.
They also go on various outings and attend the Grade 7 Leadership Camp at Jubaweni.
- Mrs Myriam van der Wielen (HOD Pastoral Care and Life Skills)
- Mrs Louise Bukowski (HOD Intersen Phase and Economic and Management Science)
- Mrs Pritashni Chetty ( Mathematics and Natural Science and Technology)
- Ms Tania Wessels (Afrikaans and Drama)
- Mrs A Burrow (English and Social Science)
- Ms A van Zyl (Specialist Teacher for Grade 7: Computer Literacy)
Monday afternoons from 14:00 to 16:00 are set aside for various clubs. The following are available to all Grade 7's: SAN Parks Junior Rangers, Rotary Interact Club, Gardening Club, Art, Choir, Marimba band, Maths, Debating, Chess, film study and walking club. All clubs are very active.